As a Cloud Computing architect, your role will be to work on our Cloud-based offerings for our SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) and PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) product suites. You will have experience in delivering Cloud strategy services for medium to large organisations and delivery experience in Software-as-a-Service (e.g. MS Office 365), Platform-as-a-Service (e.g. Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, MS Azure) and Process-as-a-Service. You will also have a solid foundation in IT integration, architecture and prior hands-on experience in IT delivery and be aware of the latest IT trends and innovations relevant for Cloud Computing.
- Architecture, Design and Integration of Cloud services
- Cloud strategy and SaaS or PaaS project delivery (planning, design, development, follow-up)
- Select/define a technology solution in a Cloud environment with different types of tenancy (private, public, hybrid) and manage relationships with external vendors
- Contribute to client state-of-the art analysis and gap analysis, and map cloud offerings and capabilities to meet client business needs
- Collaborate with internal and client teams to shape design and implement relevant architecture solutions in a cloud environment
- Support the further development of cloud computing technologies through active participation in a professional community
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BSc) in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred
- 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience (IT architecture and IT delivery)
- Solution-oriented attitude - no challenge is too big
- Leadership experience of small to medium size teams
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with the ability to build a bridge between Business and IT and a focus on the Business Value of IT
Employment will be initially on a 12 month part-time contract basis with the possibility of moving to a permanent position. You will be based in our well-located Melbourne office, with access to good public transport (trams and trains).
If the above sounds like you and you would like to apply for the position, please email email@example.com. Please include a cover letter, a CV and a transcript of your academic results. If we would like to interview you, we’ll be in touch.